Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 kids


Brock just hanging out.

Ady kissing Brock.

So the past couple of weeks have been very full- full of ups, downs, and alot of in betweens. In all of the roller coaster of emotions, I just wanted to add a couple of things to the great job Adam has done in keeping everyone updated with our lives. He has been the strong one to get us through this ordeal.
After and through it all, I have really realized how blessed we have been. We have mentioned several times that thru this whole ordeal, we have really been reminded of how intrinsically good people are. From having so many people care and pray for us and take care of Ady for us to how nicely we were treated by Primary Children's and the Ronald McDonald House, we have really felt so grateful for everything and everyone, and I especially felt a lot of love from my Heavenly Father. Although I don't wish it on anyone to go thru having a sick child, they really have such a neat program at the hospital, they really take care of you and your family. I would never have known about it had I never had this experience.
Being able to come home has been great. Although Brock is attached to a tank of oxygen, we have really enjoyed getting to know him, and he is being a pretty good baby. Ady still has a few more meltdowns than normal, but she is enjoying having Brock around as well--she especially likes to get 5 inches away from his face and yell "Hi boy!" over and over. Having 2 kids is so great. I am loving being the mom. It is way way better than being pregnant and way better than being pregnant with 1 kid. I hope my feelings don't change when Adam isn't around as much to help out.

5 comments:

Kale and Rowdy said...

I'm glad that things are going well for you! You deserve it. And he sure is a cutie!

Emily and company said...

What a cute boy!

Fiagle Family said...

glad he is doing better. you forget how little they are..he is so cute

SAM and RACHEL said...

wow i can take credit for both their outfits!
we are excited to meet him this week!

EmmaJ said...

So glad that Ady is warming up to her little brother.