Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sand and water

We went to sharks cove last week and as you can see ady loves to play in the water...
and she loves to drink the water.

Ady loves to play in the sand...

and she loves to eat the sand.
I am starting to wonder if she is sodium deprived...I can't imagine how, but if she is, at least she getting it at the beach.  We tried taking a sunset picture after swimming and playing in the tide-pools, but really we just got in the way of the sun...too bad Dad is not here to take our beautiful sunset pictures for us.  We miss him! Today Ady was pointing to a picture of her Dad on top of the dresser, and she kept saying Dad, Dad, nice, nice, nice Dad.  Then she would lean over and kiss the picture.  I thought it was cute.

6 comments:

MBurt said...

I can't believe she'll drink the salt water. Yuck. Talmage got a few mouths full when we were in Hawaii and didn't care for it. I guess she is a true beach baby.

Van Tassell said...

So cute. Kids are so cute about their dads . . . probably because dads are so awesome.

Amy said...

Mmmmm! Yumm. Sund and sand sound divine right now...especially after a month full of rain and cold and mud-yuck! I linked to your blog from Marinda's...hope you don't care. It is so fun to catch up on your life. You have a very cute little family!

Tara said...

Oh what I wouldn't do for a little sun right now! We've had two weeks of rain and clouds - and this is the middle of June...It's killing us! Ady is too cute! I love your pics!
Tara

Justin and Melissa said...

Man what I wouldn't do for some cash to come visit you guys there, what a beautiful area and I think you did a fantastic job with the camera. Maybe we will have to save up for Minnesota, those are some beautiful pics there as well.

Emily and company said...

How fun! It's hard to have dad's gone. Good luck!