Sunday, June 14, 2009

Adyson-self portraits


Ady is into taking pictures lately.  She always wants "my turn" on the camera.  Here are some of her latest shots.  If you can't tell by the next picture, she likes to hold the camera by the lens so she tends to get her fingers in the pics alot.  She is so funny cause she hold the camera up to her face and squints her eyes and says "Cheese." I think she is taking after her dad with this fascination in cameras-except she likes to take pictures of people and especially of herself.


The next pics are Mom's portraits of Ady.  I'm feeling good that I got a couple where she actually looked at the camera and smiled.  I wanted to get her hair in the one picture cause it really is getting so long and she is only 2.  According to my mom, I never even had hair until I was 2.  Wonder where she gets it from?  



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

How funny, Carissa has got the same fascination lately and I just wrote a post about it too. I can't believe how long her hair has gotten. We have to keep Carissa's short because it is so much like Brian's. Very fine and thin. It's probably for the best anyway because she won't let me do anything with it anymore.

Emily and company said...

I cannot believe how much hair she has!! People still think Audrey is a baby because she doesn't have much still!

EmmaJ said...

Where did all that hair come from! WOW, there must be something in the water down there.

Tamaran said...

Her hair is beautiful. I think my favorite is her eyes, though. You two have a very beautiful daughter.

SAM and RACHEL said...

dang she really does have some long hair....it's cause she heard she was getting beat by a boy!jett's ready for a competition (it's about time)...j/k