Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blogging is Life

Having just spent nearly 3 weeks with my husband off on his trip to Minnesota to look at a future business opportunity for us, I just want to write about a couple things. One is that I am grateful for internet and this blog, because we were both able to keep in touch and even see the others pictures and read the stories. I really appreciate a good thoughtful or funny blog. Blogging can be a good hobby. I think it opens a whole new world. Not only is it something Adam and I like to do, it can be a way to reconnect with old friends, keep in contact with those who are far away, it can be a venting means, it can be an aid to "keep a journal"; it can help a person express themselves. Great things can and have come from blogging.

The second thing I want to write about is although there are many things that could be said (good and bad) about blogging and what people blog about, I just want to thank all those who "Blog-Like-It-Is." I tend to sugar coat things--even in my own pesonal journal. I guess I just want to be forgetful of bad times or I just can't imagine to share something that could potentially be embarrasing to me. But a big thank-you to those who share real life-Iwa, Tara, my husband, Marie...just to name a few, there are more, but you know who you are. As much as I'd love to be a perfect woman/wife/mother...I'm not, and sometimes I just really appreciate reading about your crazy lives too.

2 comments:

The Songer said...

Aww Thank Kasey! Just keeping it Real!

When I first started blogging It iritted me because it was all happy happy joy joy.... and i also realized its totally not me! Now it literaly is the therapy i cant afford! Especially when reading others and realizing that our lives are so similiar in so many ways!

Tara said...

GREAT POST!!! And a huge thanks! All you bloggers keep me going on a day to day basis! Sometimes I feel isolated being a stay at home mom, so this has opened up a whole new world for me! And it's been so awesome to reconnect with family that we didn't keep in touch with enough!
My favorite part: It's nice to know we are all "normal" in our crazy little lives!
Tara