Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun in the Tub

Adyson loves taking baths and showers.  Her favorite toy recently has been the cup that we use to pour water on her and the plug.  She loves taking the plug out and then sticking it back in.  
Doesn't she look so happy when she's clean!  Usually bath or shower time is pretty uneventful and a not to difficult process.  However sometimes unexpected things occur. . . 
Yup, that's poop.  And yes, Ady is pointing at it.  All I know is that it was a calm Saturday morning, I was cooking breakfast, keeping an eye on a football game, and then all of the sudden I heard Kasey yell.  I knew from the tone of the yell that something was wrong.  I quickly crossed the room and threw open the bathroom door to see Ady proudly pointing at a pile of poop in the shower and Kasey looking mortified.  My only thought; good thing they were taking a shower and not a bath!

6 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

wow....that story could have been told without the graphic picture!

Kasey Van Tassell said...

I know what you mean...I couldn't believe it when adam went and got the camera...then I couldn't believe it more when he actually posted it on the blog.
But I guess that is Adam for you; he's never afraid or too embarrased to show his "real life." It's a good quality...most of the time.

EmmaJ said...

Adam, you would make a great scrapbooker. I don't know how Betty is going to feel when she realizes I put a picture of a very bad blow out in a scrapbook... but these memories need to be saved for posterity.

Fiagle Family said...

I dont know if I would label it "fun" in the tub! haha the sad thing is we've had a similar experience more than once! I cant believe how much older ady looks..ive been a little mia as of late. She even has more hair then poor ella.:)

Jennifer said...

That is totally gross! Sad to say we have had that experience before. Luckily she was in the tub by herself, but having to fish it out before draining the tub was not fun. She is getting to be so big, too bad we aren't closer so Carissa and Landon could play with her.

Tom and Alison said...

Haha, that photo certainly took us off guard! Lol. I understand the scream; and how nice is Adam for making a nice breakfast!

Tom and Ali