Sunday, September 14, 2008

tags

So I was tagged a couple times- a while ago, and I am finally getting around to answering them. I'm know I'm slow, but I really like getting to know people better!  


A LOOK AT MY LIFE...

The rules are to take 10 pictures of the following 
things and you have to do it right away.  No straightening, cleaning, or wiping your 
kids noses, then tag 6 others.

As most of you know, Adam is attending BYU-Hawaii.  Housing here is as expensive as Key West, but on-campus housing is a little cheaper, bigger, and nicer.   Although we haven't settled down, bought a house, or a van, etc. we have many great memories and experiences we wouldn't trade for anything.  So here is a look at us still building those great "poor college student" memories.

What your kids are doing right now:

A self portrait:
No one else put a real one in, so I'm not either...I'm just gonna rub in that I can  play on the beach anytime I want.
 
















My Closet:
I think it's a funny comparison..our closet vs. Ady's.











My Bathroom:

Lets just say that even though there is no counter, we're just grateful for a full tub.

My Kitchen Sink:
The only reason the dishes got done is because my wonderful husband did them!  But can you tell the one thing he hates to wash?

My Favorite Room:
 I guess it is where the couch is.  Cynderblock decoration...can't put anything on the walls...college memories coming back anyone?


My Fridge:


Just some pic's, papers and lots of free magnets.  The only thing of note here is that creme paper with the red outline.  Why is that you ask?  It's because it is Adam's Official Dean's List Certificate. Funny thing is...when Adam got it in the mail, he had to ask me what a Dean's list was.

My Laundry Room:


Another "perk of living on-campus" is that we get to share our laundry room with all the other married couples living on-campus.


My Dream Vacation:
I hope everyone can recognize this!
Cinderella's Castle.  Yes, out of all the traveling, I still love theme parks the most!


My Favorite Shoe:

and I'll finish with a culture lesson from Hawaii...these are not called 'flip-flops'  in Hawaii. They are called sandals.  There is no such thing as a flip-flop here.  




NEXT TAG
 5 LISTS

5 things on my to do list:  
1.  Go to the Dentist
2.  Prepare Relief Society Lesson
3.  Spend more quality time with my husband
4.  Study for the Aquatics Exerise Association Exam
5.  Finish reading 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. (I started last March!)

5 things I'd do if I suddenly became a millionare
1.  Donate scholarships for all the poor college students in my family and at BYUH
2.  Pay for Richard and Louivens(Key West) Missions
3.  Pay off student loans
4.  Buy a resort for Adam and us to own and run.
5.  There will be no money left after buying a resort:(

5 snacks I love:
1.  Doritoes
2.  Choc covered raisins
3.  Gushers
4.  fresh fruit
5.  nuts

5 places I've lived:
1.  Vernal, Morgan, Price, Ephraim & Logan, Utah( couldn't not give credit to all of them )
2.  Tulsa OK
3.  Mt.  Carmel IL
4.  Korea
4.5  Key West, FL
5.  Laie, HI

5  jobs I've had
1.  Farmer-Clarks Dairy
2.  UDOT Construction -Morgan
3.  Statistics Tutor- Snow College
4.  Camp Councelor/ Wakeboard/Water ski instructor- Southern Utah
5.  Accountant-Key West & Hawaii
(although I hated my first couple of jobs, they did teach me how to work hard, and that I needed to get better jobs.)

5 things people don't know about me:
1.  I scored 1 soccer goal in intramurals-1 more than Adam did!
2.  I taught Ady how to do somersaults
3.  I don't change as many diapers as my husband does
4.  My favorite Movies are Annie, Newsies and The Little Mermaid.
5.  I like Waterfalls and Lighthouses.

 I tag Adam, Adyson, My Mom(I guess that means you have to blog), Adam's Mom, and Lauren to do one or the other or both tags.


4 comments:

Brent said...

What's a tag?

EmmaJ said...

Great picture Kasey! I love Ady's ball pit.

For Brent: Tag means that who ever was tagged now needs to answer the questions on their blog. So in this case, all the picture statements and the lists down below.

Tara said...

Love your tag answers! It did bring back those first years of being married memories! I just locked my blog up - stalker - so if you want access send me your e-mail at tbutler35@hotmail.com
Tara

SAM and RACHEL said...

hey i finally got my hands on that CD of pictures from when we were in cancun!