Saturday, September 20, 2008

Helpful Ady

 
This is Ady playing with the Saran Wrap.  I was getting something out of the drawer so she decided that she should help and got it out.  Then she dragged it around till she had several yards unrolled.  Don't worry though she tried to re-wrap it back onto the roll.  She is always so helpful.  We've learned something this last week, we've got about 3 seconds after she gets hurt before she screams really loud.  Now for those of you who don't have children those 3 seconds are really important.  They represent the amount of time you have to very quickly walk out of church before the wailing begins and interrupts the meeting.
Here's another picture of Ady being helpful, can you guess what she's doing?
Ady loves helping with the dishes.  Of course, help is a term we use loosely in our house.  But she is great at splashing water everywhere, moving dishes into the dish drainer that are dirty and putting the clean dishes back into the sink.

8 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

what dates are you guys flying out for christmas?

EmmaJ said...

You get a whole 3 seconds!

SAM and RACHEL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i didn't forget....

Berke and Cassy said...

Hi Kasey
This is Cassy (your cousin)I locked my blog up so if you want to keep reading send me you email address at farmerjones@hotmail.com

Berke and Cassy said...

Sorry I gave them the wrong address. It's farmerjones30@hotmail.com

Tom and Alison said...

Ady is probably more helpful than I am! hah.

Tom

The DuBois said...

Ady is adorable. It will get better with time and more practice.

Kale and Rowdy said...

This post made me laugh out loud. I've so been there with all of these "helping" situations. My little Jane loved saran wrap.