Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Waves and a lil Utah State Aggies


A couple weekends ago the waves were going pretty good.  We took a trip around the north shore.  



Last weekend we went with Leslie and Brandon up to the Lighthouse on the east side of the island before the Utah State Basketball game.    Adyson pretty much walked the whole way up and she still didn't want to be carried!  We were hoping to see some whales, but only saw a turtle.  The lighthouse is a nice sight too.  That night the Aggies played in Honolulu vs. University of Hawaii.  We got some tickets for free again since Tai Wesley's mom is Adam's Advisor at BYUH.  This year was better though because they won!  Adyson even still fit into her Aggie Shirt!

4 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

HOw fun. I like your new family pic on the side..cute. How much longer are you planning on living in Hawaii..I so need to make a trip over hopefully sooner then later

SAM and RACHEL said...

ya! i bet tyson wouldn't fit her shirt....

Tara said...

I loved your new family pic's Leslie took and posted on her blog! Stinkin cute! I'm jealous of all of your world traveling! I'm boring! Now with four kids I'm not adventurous anymore either!

I think I know who the Tatums are, but I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right people.... I've spent too much time in primary....I'll be looking on Sunday - I know they are in my ward! Small world!
Tara

Kale and Rowdy said...

I, too, wanted to say how cute your family pics are. And it always looks like you guys are having a good time in lovely Hawaii. Jealous, jealous. We are stuck inside pretty much all of the time.