Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things about me--Tag

TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Price is Right
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. Jeopardy
4. Family Fued
5. Press Your Luck
6. Who Wants to be a Millionare
7. reality shows
8. Watching Disney TV with Ady

Things that Happened Today
1. Got Ready for Work
2. Worked on planning our Office Retreat(Office Fued-Thanks for the Idea Patrice!)
3. Ate Tortellini for Lunch
4. Made Appt for Ady's 18 month shots
5. Worked on BYU Hawaii's Inventory list that seems to be 50% unnaccounted for!
6. Found out Disney is building a Time Share Resort on Oahu
7. Put all of Ady's clothes that are too small in a box
8. Went to the Polynesian Culture Center's Haunted Lagoon(Halloween Canoe Ride)

Favorite Places to Eat
1. FireHouse
2. Costa Vida
3. Home
4. Korean
5. Italian
6. Anything available in Laie-McD's, Pizza Hut, L&L's, Taco Bell, Hukilau Cafe-and that's it.
7. Leatherbys
8. Mexican

Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Adam Graduating
2. Living in Hawaii until he does
3. Going to the Temple on The Big Island while Laie's closes for 18 mos. renovation
4. Going to Utah for Christmas
5. Reading the Twilight Series
6. James Bond & Harry Potter Movies
7. Office Retreat
8. Moving Sales at the end of the semester

Things on My Wish List
1. Go to every theme park available
2. Nice big vehicle that doesn't guzzle gas
3. training for my job
4. be more selfless
5. be more creative
6. Microwave that's more than 700 watts
7. Win all the games I play
8. Longer Weekends

People I Tag
(If you've never been tagged before you just use the headings and answer them for yourself in a new posting - I'm looking forward to see what your answers are:)
1. Melanie
2. Jennifer
3. Mary Ann
4. Emma
5. Rachel
6. Natalie
7. Gaby
8. Maren

1 comment:

Tara said...

I loved your answers! Learned a lot about you! I would love to make it to Hawaii someday! I'm jealous every day!
Tara