Friday, January 25, 2008


So Ady has developed a few bad habits. One is that she doesn't like sleeping in her bed and wants to sleep in ours. Last night I woke up at 2 am when she hit me in the face. Our apartment is so small that our bed is next to hers. And now that she can stand up she can reach over and touch me in my bed. So she likes to wake me up and squawk till I get up and get her. So I tried a new method and instead got in bed with her once. It wasn't comfy at all and she didn't even fall asleep. Another bad habit is now she can spit. She sticks her tongue out and blows saliva all over. She has also learned how to make a sound with her mouth that sounds like someone farting. She loves doing that one in public cuz people always look at her. But the worst is the other day I had to take her with me to an appointment with my advisor and she had a diaper issue in the middle of the appointment. She peed all over the floor and then had poop coming out the side on her leg. I'm sure my advisor was glad when we left!

4 comments:

The DuBois said...

Thanks for sharing all those funny things. Ady is adorable and I like to see her because she's always happy.
Take care

Fiagle Family said...

oh the joys of kids dont you love it?!!! One time I was in the check out line at the grocery store and katelynn peed all over the floor. talk about nasty

Andrea said...

Hey Vantassels, its the Tuttles! Ady is SO adorable! She sure is growing. So one question, how does Hawaii compare to Key West...is that even a fair question? hehe

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.