Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cutest girl award


So Kasey joined the Korean club (I decided to join the Scuba Diving club instead), and at their opening social they played this game and everyone voted on who the cutest girl in the room was. Well Adyson won. We were the only married couple there and I guess we ruined some single girls chance to shine for the boys but oh well you can't deny that she's cute. By the way in this picture we are at the Blowhole and saw a whale. Kasey said that we didn't actually see the the whale just it's spray. It surfaced a few times and sprayed. I saw part of it's back but Kasey says that claiming to see a whale is misleading. Kasey won the strongest girl award at the Korean party. They had an arm wrestling competition and Kasey killed all the Korean girls. And for the really important new, Kasey got a job. She is an accountant in the finance department at BYU-Hawaii. Thank goodness, now we can make rent next month!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Good job Kasey. Adam Kasey use to have arm wrestling competitions with the guys that lived in our wards....she usually won. What a stud muffin you married!

Fiagle Family said...

congrats on the job...I guess school does eventually pay off...maybe one day I'll finish. Such a cute pic! So jealous of your weather. I'll make it out there at some point...I hope