Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Adam's New Hobby

Ok, for those of you who haven't noticed, Adam has become enthrawled with the blogging(even though he has a million other hobbies too), so I haven't had to post for a while now. This is good now that this is a family hobby,,, especially since adam does do most of the picture taking. It will motivate him to take more pics with people in. Also you'lll be getting both our opinions...since I know all of you like to hear what we both have to say. ha ha. Even though I was enjoying the blogging I think its better now that we both input. So here is a thanks to Emma Johns for introducing "the Blog" to us. (which, even though I don't blog half as often, compared to the scrapbooking, I can definitely relate with it)
And by the way-- One more Key West Fact: Our Bishop knows Sonny Knowles from back in the day of flying airplanes. His name is Louis Prescott. Small World huh?

1 comment:

Fiagle Family said...

That's ok...mine doesnt write anything and I think might have read it twice and was upset that I was making him sound bad..or something..I wasnt trying to...so it'll be fun.
Ohhh and I wish I was getting more scrapbooking done. All I end up doing is cleaning up after miss messy pants ella!