Monday, November 11, 2013

I married a storyteller


Sometimes I give my husband a hard time for his storytelling.  I've heard some of his stories more times than I can remember.  I've left the room a few more times than that.  But when Adam tells a story, he is very good and very animated.  After 3 summers in Minnesota with customers and campfires, I can guarantee that when he tells a story, people listen and love it.   I still love it, sometimes I just don't need it repeated, but I still love that he is a great storyteller.  There are 2 little ones in our house that love it too.  I think you'll be able to tell by their expressions when I snapped a few photo's of the nights story telling before bedtime.
Here is Adam's impression of R2D2.
Here is Adam playing C3PO.


The kids love hearing their Dad tell stories, and watch out, cause they might just be taking after him.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

We do love hearing Adam's stories. I also like to hear Ady's. She is too funny.

Tamaran said...

Kasey, I read your post when you posted and it made me laugh. Then I forgot about it until I saw this article on KSL. The bear story was good when it happened, and I'm sure it has gotten better with the years ;)

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=27624555&nid=1288&title=your-best-hunting-story-could-be-worth-1000&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-5