Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our "e-fish-ient" Kasey

Kasey thinks that she is now a fisher-woman. In fact the other day she claimed to be very "e-fish-ient" with her fishing pole! We went fishing 3 times this week and twice she out fished me. This is the first Smallmouth Bass she has ever caught and she said she needed a picture with her fish to go along with all the pictures of fish I've caught. Ady was pretty funny about the fish. She wanted to touch the fish and kept saying "look Dad, look at what mommy got". Ady was very proud of her Mom's fishing skills.
This was our latest evening family canoe outing. Perfectly calm water and amazing colors. And yes, Kasey caught the most fish this night.
And another random sunset picture .

4 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

wow I just cant believe the colors there!! so beautiful. ...and awesome fishing..I dont think I have ever caught anything

Tamaran said...

Way to go, Kasey! (The colors in that picture are absolutely incredible.)

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

I noticed that Ady has her bait ready for her turn!

Melissa and Justin said...

I'm surprised you would admit that you got out fished not once but twice. Good job Kacey; that place looks beautiful and how fun to be able to go out on family evening canoe rides.