Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is how much Ady loves the beach! I'm glad I finally got some video footage of her.




And by the way, it's a healthy boy! The ultrasound technician was very sure about it yesterday at our appointment. He now weighs 1 pound. We are very happy, actually I am very happy...and Adam is "just as happy as if it was a girl-it doesn't matter what it is, he would be the same." I just think it makes for a nice round even family. I am also half-way with the pregnancy...finally! I am feeling huge already-is that normal to just bulge out on the second one since you're already stretched? I'm very glad the 1st trimester is over, but the sickness lingers some still-along with all the other horrible pregnancy things like heartburn and lack of initiative to do much.
Even with all the lack of motivation, I was motivated enough to give my bosses a 3.5 week notice this week(I know- normally you give 2 weeks, but they already know Adam is graduating and they wanted as much notice as possible). I am on my way to my next job of being a full time mommy! I never thought I would be really excited to stay home, especially since we don't have a set plan, but I am. I am sure it won't be easy, especially if I am to become a great home wife/mom, but I am sure staying home as a mother will be the most valuable thing for my family.
Adam is considering going to grad school to get an MBA(no, he doesn't have a fever--and yes his study habits changed tremendously for the better these last 2 years). He is looking into returning to USU for their one year MBA program.
Well, just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We are so thankful for this life and the opportunities it gives us to enjoy, grow, become, and be blessed.

6 comments:

The DuBois said...

It's a Boy!!! Congrats!!!
Awesome news. I'm glad your feeling better. Being a stay home mom is pretty cool. I'm still learning to be patience but I know is were I suppose to be.
I love the videos. Ady is so cute and funny.
Are you planning to stay in mainland or going back to Hawaii?

The Songer said...

Yay! A boy!

Ady is getting so big! Im excited for you becoming a SAHM! Lucky Ady!

Grad School sounds crazy to me right now.. but im also at a point with school where im so sick of it, I cant wait for it to be over! Good Luck with all your future plans!!

Melanie said...

Congrats. It will be fun to have another nephew:)
Good luck with grad school if that's what you guys do. I loved the videos of Ady, we're excited to see you over Christmas.

The Laban Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbors that we miss so much!!

And congratulations on the baby boy!!

We wish you guys all the best!!

Emily and company said...

Congrats!! Ady is so cute! I got big really fast with Andrew, I think I was in maternity pants by 10 weeks or something like that! I hope we get to see you guys over the Christmas Holiday!

Tamaran said...

Congrats on having a boy! You'll have to let me know just how different the second pregnancy is. Also, I'm curious about the difference between raising girls/boys. Fun stuff!

My only question is how is Ady going to handle going from beaches in Hawaii to snow and freezing in Logan? Good luck with the future plans.