Friday, April 17, 2009

my little pony

So last week at church, Adyson was acting up during the sacrament. She was bored with her current toys she had, so with it being the sacrament and all, I asked Adam if he brought any of her books about Jesus, the Book of Mormon, or any of her Children Church books since he packed her bag that morning. He looked in the bag and said "no." I then asked if he brought anything Churchy. At that point Adam looked in the bag and said "yes." Then he proceeded to pull out Ady's pink happy meal My Little Pony...and says "Look Ady, Jesus rode a pony --I mean --a donkey to Jerusalem."

Its a good thing that our ward is so loud during the meeting or a lot more people would have heard me laughing in the middle of sacrament.

4 comments:

MBurt said...

I love that story. Sometimes I feel like a slacker for not having more church focused activities. But hey, if we make it through sacrament meeting without going out in the hall it's spiritual! :)

SAM and RACHEL said...

that's great! anything to aid in adam's story telling abilities

The DuBois said...

Lol. We miss you too guys. Andy gets all upset when he thinks that he bought almost all of his scuba gear to be able to go with Adam.
We will know for sure when we are going to move some time this summer. We have to stay here at least until April 2010. I don't know, sometimes I feel I'll like to stay here a little bit longer. I'll seriously miss this place, specially the people from church.

Tara said...

That's great! Creativity at its best!
Tara