Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy Ady


Ady has been very busy lately messing up her Dad's homework and playing tour guide for friends who have visited. Scott, my roommate from USU and his family are visiting right now and we have had some fun showing them around. This is a picture of Ady at the Byo-Do-In temple in Kaneohe.

Since Ady is too big to carry when we hike and not big enough to carry me yet we have her walk. She walks at a much slower pace than I do and stops to look at anything and everything. She was doing pretty well till she tripped on a root that she didn't see. And to think how mean her dad was that he didn't pick her up till after taking the picture!

4 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

ya what kind of dad are you?

Melanie said...

I can't wait until I get to see her on Christmas Eve. But am sad it will only be for the one day:(

Tara said...

Too cute - love it!
Tara

EmmaJ said...

I would have done the same thing! You have to document for posterity.