Wednesday, July 2, 2008




Not only is Ady running around now and opening drawers and cupboards, she sometimes decides to get in random drawers. Kasey and I were talking and I looked down to see Ady smiling up at us from the bottom desk drawer. We went to Shark's Cove to go snorkeling and had a good time last Saturday. Ady loved playing in the water and had a lot of fun floating around in her ducky. If you want to see pictures of what we saw snorkeling check out the visit us in Hawaii blog. On Monday I was playing with Ady at the pool while we were waiting for Kasey to get done teaching water aerobics. They have one of those CPR dummies that just sits on the side of the pool and I was trying to tease Ady with by making it's arms move and stuff. Ady wasn't very impressed and looked bored until I accidentally knocked the mannequin's head off. The head fell right off and rolled to her feet! Adyson freaked out and I had to console her for a while. She seemed to think that I had killed it. It was so funny. We have moved and are now living on Campus in a much bigger apartment. Adyson gets her own room and we now have internet even. Life is definitely improving.

1 comment:

SAM and RACHEL said...

she doesn't look very happy in her ducky....she misses me huh?