Monday, January 24, 2011

Ady Style

Ady still isn't over Christmas. I am pretty much okay with it, since I like Christmas enough to celebrate it all year if my husband would let me. This morning again, she asked me if Santa came last night. A couple of days ago I came downstairs and Ady informed me that she made a Christmas tree. Here it is.


A stuffed animal & toy collage on top of some blankets on top of a pilates ball on top of a bean bag. I love it that she doesn't need much to do what she wants. (and its probly good for her cuz it fits our current vagabond lifestyle) Its like the saying "The richest man is he who needs the least."




Here is a picture of Brock, too. I can't believe how big he is getting. Ady and Brock love to play with each other.


And now that Christmas is over, I had some time to do a project for us. I embroidered our names on our Stockings!(finally)

I love being able to use my mom's stuff. My Mom and Dad actually took off this week for a business/pleasure trip, so I get to take care of my mom's store, and now that I know how to embroider, I've even been able to do some jobs that came in. Its just been a little inconvienient that Adam is gone the same week for business also, but all in all, we are doing good. Especially since Grandma VT came and helped for a couple days last week. I've always been amazed at how single mothers do it, but once again I am reminded how much being a mother takes if you don't have help! But I've also been reminded how much I love my kids...and my husband.

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Yay, a Kasey blog! I love those stockings, they look great.

Fiagle Family said...

those turned out so cute. I love her made up tree too funny and I cant believe how big Brock has gotten...man time sure flies by

Natalie said...

I can't even imagine how single mothers do it either. It's hard enough with work and night school!