Monday, November 15, 2010

Signs

I found some "odd" signs recently. I wasn't able to get pictures of all of them, like the billboard in Chicago about Carlos Boozer. But I did take pictures of two of them, and I thought I should share them. Here is the first one.
This is a sign at Ford's Theater, the place where Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. The sign says that firearms are prohibited. Now, I know that signs like this are in other places also, but I found it somewhat ironic that it was here. Maybe they should have had the sign up some 140 years ago?
I have never seen a parking sign like this. Not a drop off area, it is a "Kiss & Ride".

2 comments:

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

I chuckled at this kind of sign when I saw it at the metro station in MD last year.

Jennifer said...

Great now you have made me really curious about what the billboard of Carlos Boozer said. Like the last one though made me smile. I have never heard of anything like that.