Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunsets of Minnesota

As some of you may know, I love taking pictures of things, as long as the photo has no people. I sometimes wonder if this is something I get from my father. See my Dad hates being in photos. I have taken it a step further, I don't really like anyone being in my photos. But I really enjoy taking pictures of anything related to nature. Kasey does insist that I take pictures of the kids, and sometimes I will even put her in a picture. Here in Minnesota I am in an amateur photographers dream. We have the most beautiful sunsets and sunrises. So I decided to share some of the pictures that I've taken this past month of sunsets on the lake.

I just like how the colors came out on this one. Although I would never be caught wearing purple and orange(thank goodness I'm a Jazz fan and not a Suns fan) I think that in a sunset the two colors go together really well.

I caught this sunset through the trees and was worried that it wouldn't turn out well. But after loading it on the computer I decided that I kinda like it.

This is my favorite one, I really like how the clouds look like they are on fire and that same effect is reflected on the water.

4 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

those are amazing! need to print and sale some

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

wow those are beautiful! Wish I could have been there.

Lacey said...

Wow. So pretty. Hurry and open up an awesome resort so we can come visit.

SAM and RACHEL said...

ha! i made sure i read this one out loud to sam....