Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Madness

Well it is that time of year again, the best sports season there is. Tomorrow is Selection Sunday and that means that next week is the NCAA Tourney! Kasey tries to convince me that Christmas is the best season of the year, but I'm still convinced that March Madness is the best ever. Once again I've created my annual bracket pick'em game on Yahoo, so if you want an invite let me know. Remember those, who play the bracket pick'em game get automatic invites to the bowl pick'em also. Just a disclaimer for those thinking about joining, I think I have won the last three years in a row, so pick wisely if you are entertaining thoughts of winning this year. And remember the winner gets bragging rights for a whole year, so don't take this lightly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry bud, your going down...

I am not feeling the Ags beating Texas A&M... its going to be a tough one... What do you think?

Brian said...

We feel certain that we can win this year. Give us the invite to play....Go Utah State!

Jennifer said...

Way to get the guys attnetion and get them to comment! Brian never looks at peoples blogs much less comments on them.