Friday, May 8, 2009

Coloring Devil

So this morning I was working on some homework and thinking to myself how grateful I was that Ady was being quiet and actually letting me get something done. Often she just wants me to play with her and I don't get any homework done till after she goes to bed, or when Kasey comes home and I go to the library(also usually after both go to bed). Well I hadn't heard anything out of her for 15 or 20 minutes and thought I should check on her. This is what I found. If you can't see it look closely at her right arm.

Think she is such a cute little angel do you? Take a look at that face, the little devil. And yes, she used permanent markers so all those lines on the dresser won't come off. Trust me I've been scrubbing it.

She wants to make sure you know that she didn't just color the dresser or her arm, she colored her hands too. What are the neighbors gonna think, my kid is black and blue and I swear I didn't hit her.

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Things you might try to get it off: Magic erasers are AMAZING! Those will probably work for the dresser if it doesn't try writing over a small area of the marker with dryerase markers and wipe right after. Off the child...try hair spray or rubbing alcohol! Good luck I dread the day that happens. Oh yeah if its on the clothes try the hairspray!

The Songer said...

I love it! Too funny!

Welcome to the world of Terrible two's! It only gets better from here!

I bet that dresser looks better then most of the dressers in the building!

The Laban Family said...

Terina did the same thing to ours and magic eraser didn't work. It was an ink pen/sharpie combo. Rubbing alcohol was the only thing that got it off the dresser and the walls. Good Luck!

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

It's when they're the quietest that they're the most dangerous! Trust us -- we know! You were the one that trained us.

Five Bresees said...

Haha - I can't believe the marker got everywhere but her dress!

Fiagle Family said...

At least her face is not blue:) Got to love kids....she is growing up so fast. Oh and I love the my little pony post