Monday, April 28, 2008

Hangin out with Dad


We were at the student center watching the Jazz game, and Kasey looked over at Ady and found her sitting like this. Before I go on further, stop blaming me for not noticing, the game was really close at the end. Anyway, Ady had been sitting next to me and decided she wanted a different seat. So she climbed up on the arm rests and just sat there. Lately she has been trying to climb on everything. Now she just walks everywhere. She has decided walking is far more efficient than crawling. It's really funny when she pushes our hands away because she wants to do it herself.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, she's getting so big!
I didn't change my name until after I graduated either. Of course I didn't get married until then, so I'd say my way was the easiest- or at least the best:) Happy birthday to Ady and Kasey this weekend!!!

Trinity said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday today Kasey!