Friday, March 7, 2008

Basketball is Life!!


If you wanted to know what we are happy and exited about... it would be basketball. We just went to the last game the BYUH Seasiders played (Ady even got into cheering with her pom pom thingy)...we are so far undefeated in basketball intramurals for both the Mens and Womens teams in our wards...the USU Aggies just won Boise State...the Jazz won again and are looking good...and of course its just the beginning of March and that means there is a lot more Basketball to come. Just for those who are wondering we still have our "Show me the Title" poster up on our wall. And actually I can only take so much talk about basketball so any of you guys who want to call and talk sports with Adam I'd be grateful!

3 comments:

SAM and RACHEL said...

I think sam and adam already have their basketball talks....adam calls sam more than me now....
it's good tho.... i can only carry on a logical nba conversation for so long and all i know is what sam tells me so that doesn't make his 2-way conversations very in depth.

SAM and RACHEL said...

hey you guys! i havn't heard from you in a while. how is adyson? i get to go see nat & thayne and little baby in a few weeks!
bye

The DuBois said...

You guys always having fun...Ady is so cute and happy. Love to see her smile.
Life as a mother of two is still pretty easy because my mom is still here. I guess I'll find out when she lives in 2 weeks. I can't lie, I'm terrified.