Sunday, February 3, 2008

mobility has its difficulties


This is Ady asleep. This is when we can get something done. Otherwise it's the "Ady show". At church today I looked away for a second and then when I looked back she wasn't there. (She had been sitting between my feet). Then I found her. She had crawled up front by the blackboard that the guy was using to teach his lesson and was using it to pull herself up. So I got up, I was sitting on the back row and we meet in the cultural hall-she had crawled a long ways, and had to get her. When she saw me coming she just smiled at me and everyone else. President Wheelright, the University President, was visiting our ward today. After church his wife who wasn't even in priesthood says to me, "looks like you got quite a handfull there". Adyson was only wearing her diaper then cuz towards the end of priesthood she blew out her diaper. I had to clean up the floor in the cultural hall after class. Earlier this week Adyson had a rough lesson in gravity. I had laid her down to take a nap and fell asleep next to her on our bed. Well she woke up before me and noticing I was asleep decided to be deviant. I'm not sure if she was planning on using my cell phone to make prank calls to China or just wanting to play with matches. But whatever her design was she was in such a rush to get away that she forgot about being on the bed. So I awoke with a start to the sound of the stroller crashing over. She had fallen into the stroller, which fortunately was next to the bed, and tipped it over and landed on her back. Naturally I explained gravity and a few other things that all kids need to learn to her. Hopefully she understands now, if not we'll have to design a power point presentation for her.

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

I think she was trying to sneak out and meet up with boys!