Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Chicago-Wicked!



Adam is still harassing me about making him drive all night to Chicago to make it to the broadway show Wicked. It was wonderful. Except according to Adam "It would be better if they didn't sing." I think he's starting to crack though, He's promised to go with me to a couple more productions that include singing. We'll see. We met my parents and Melanie and Ryan in Chicago. We had good time seeing the sights: The Sears Tower, The Parks, Broadway, and Downtown. We even visited the lego's store-which stimulated adams hobby once again. Thus that is what he got for his Anniversary present. Sidenote: Lego's is just one of adams 4 main hobbies- if anyone wants to buy him a present its so easy-Old Coins, Books, Legos, or Fishing stuff. Anyway, back to Chicago-We ate at the Cheesecake Factory for our first time(this is the picture of Ady asleep-she's pretty and pretty warn out by this point as you can probly guess. The other pic was by the "Bean" it is a cool mirror structure in the park. Thanks Mel and Ryan. Hope we can return the favor when you come to Hawaii.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

If you look at the reflection on the 'bean' on the right side you can see Ryan and me. He's giving me a piggy-back ride.

EmmaJ said...

Cool picture of the Bean... I love all the reflections! I am totally jealous of your Wicked night.

kangmistar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kangmistar said...

how about Rego's? It's made in China...
Do you think Adam going to like as much as Lego's?
It's totally same but more cheaper than Lego's :)

I have to say this! Adyson is so cute. She looks like a pretty doll like me....hehehe